Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Journey Begins!


The Journey Begins!


Welcome along for the ride with me to the Netherlands, the five months I will spend there, and back!


You are probably reading this because you are (semi-somewhat-ecstactically??) interested in my semester abroad. I hope that through this blog, I will be able to share with you all about my experiences in the Netherlands.


While I wish that this were the true beginning of my journey, I think that it is important for me to go ahead and get in the habit of blogging as I continue in my preparations for my upcoming study abroad adventure. I am officially leaving the US for Tilburg University in the Netherlands on January 14. Until then, I will be writing about my preparations for the trip!


I hope that you will take some time to keep up with my blog. This site is not only for me to keep a "diary" of my travels, but for you to live vicariously through my travels as well :-)


Please post comments, keep in touch and enjoy this blog! I hope that you will get a good sense of how and what I am doing through this tool!


Thanks and I am looking forward to this journey with you!

1 comment: