Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 58: 21st Birthday



Today's the big day! 
I'm officially twenty-one years old! 
Crazy :)

The morning started off as a usual Sunday morning: sleep in, laundry, big breakfast, study, workout. Late afternoon, I headed over to have birthday champagne before going out to a birthday dinner in the City Centre. We had burgers, fries and milkshakes in this nice, relaxing place in Tilburg. My friends watched as I opened gifts and cards from my parents and relatives. Mathea and Bali had gotten together and given me a box of Duncan Hines Cinnamon Swirl muffin mix and a muffin-baking book in Dutch!

It was a really relaxing evening with some good friends from Tilburg. After dinner, we went back to campus and had birthday cake, baked specially by Shaun. He even wrote 21 on it in cherries. Mathea, Shaun and Daniel sang "Happy Birthday" to me in three languages: Slovenian, Afrikaans and English! It was really nice :) The cake was good too!

So 21 years old. Its an exciting age, and exciting day! I miss everyone back home and can't wait to get home and celebrate our 21sts in the States. But I am thankful for the great friends God has provided me with here and am glad that I got to spend a nice day with some of them. Thank you all for the birthday wishes and prayers. You all are loved dearly and have all made a great impression in my life. I am thankful for these 21 years God has provided me with and look forward to many more to come!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to come here. Let me introduce our Titanium Jewelry online store. It is so fast and convenient to get the fashion Titanium Jewelry. Our products are very popular now.
    Titanium Rings For Men is the first choice for boys. And some customers buy it to send their friends, sons as one fashion present Girls prefer to choose the Women’s Jewelry such as Womens Earrings, Womens Necklaces to decorate themselves.
    Summer is coming. Men and Women are all fond of wearing the jewelry to make yourself more beauty. Our store offer many kinds of jewelry to fit any customers such as Men’s jewelry, Womens Titanium Jewelry, classic jewelry, Pandora Jewellery, new arrival jewelry, Pandora Canada, pandora jewelry and so on. We have some products are discount and they are very cheap.
    Welcome to visit our website and you will get the large surprise.
    Our store website is http://www.titanium-jewelry-online.com/

    ReplyDelete